Sr. Graphic Designer
|Location:||100 Biscanye Blvd 27th Fl, Miami, FL|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Sr. Graphic Designer/Art Director
The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with the ability to work across multiple platforms and mediums (print, illustration, presentation, video editing, interactive, etc.) to create visual materials that compellingly communicate the firm’s value to our clients. The Sr. Graphic Designer will develop unique graphic templates for proposals and presentations and provide design direction for staff within the department when appropriate. The Sr. Graphic Designer will be part of the marketing team and will collaborate closely with our Proposal Coordinators to effectively communicate a range of ideas, messages, and concepts to both external and internal audiences. They will be responsible for the firm’s overall graphic content production related to marketing initiatives.
- Works with marketing staff to develop proposal and presentation templates and related collateral for the graphic component of the pursuit process.
- Assists in both content creation and design of all marketing collateral including printed materials, external and internal presentations, social media posts, and other media to develop new business for the firm. Capable of preparing all the miscellaneous collaterals in different formats and platforms.
- Creating and implementing a firm-wide branding update.
- Creates, maintains, and updates website content.
- Manages and updates the visuals database, including meta tagging project photography and imagery for SEO.
- Creatively implements consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral and media including printed materials, presentations, interactive media, etc.
- Meets deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for content gathering, editing, review, and approval.
- Improves presentation and collateral results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and templates; implementing changes. Experience creating content for presentations is required.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in graphic design; experience in the A/E/C industry is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA in Graphic Design, Architecture, or related field, or AA with equivalent experience
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop),
- Expert user of Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to storyboard presentation and design concepts
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ability to integrate well into a collaborative team environment
- Ability to think critically and determine relevant information / content to support the determined strategy is essential
- Highly detail-oriented, independent, and well-organized.
- Strong skills in information design and communication strategy
- Takes ownership of projects from start to finish
- Strong design foundation and understanding of the principles of typography and layout.
- Strong understanding of print production and technology
- Experience using OpenAsset is a plus
- Video production and/or editing is a plus
- Self-starter, able to critically think, work independently and able to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment. You must work well under pressure and be able to occasionally work irregular hours to meet deadlines
- PORTFOLIO REQUIRED WITH RESUME AND APPLICATION (5MB max)