|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Bogota and Tobago. Zyscovich's 40+ year portfolio includes aviation, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities.
We are seeking a Talent Recruiter to contribute to our highly innovative and diverse team of professionals.
The Talent Recruiter will work closely with the Human Resources Director and managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the firm and deliver the best talent. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with candidates, and professional organizations to build a diverse talent pool.
- Partner with management to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the A/E industry; stay up to date on best practices for recruiting in our disciplines and markets.
- Source diverse candidates for mid- to senior-level staff through professional organizations, alumni associations, networking, and social media campaigns.
- Manage the recruiting process for multiple disciplines and practices within the firm; maintain documentation of the candidate database through the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate selection criteria.
- Actively participate in recruiting events (career fairs, networking events, etc.); leverage participation of current staff to attract high-quality, diverse talent to the firm.
- Routinely communicate and update the Human Resources Director and respective hiring managers regarding the recruiting process, potential candidates, the diversity of the candidate pool, etc.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure recruiting efforts, forecast needs, and leverage best practices.
- Foster a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion; mitigate unconscious bias in the recruiting, interviewing, and selection process.
- Assist with HR initiatives and special projects as needed.
An ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, architecture, or other industry-related degree program. Knowledge of A/E industry preferred.
- Ability to work within a diverse team, leading multi-disciplinary recruiting efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, and team-based project experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally to maximize effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
- Strong interest in active and passive candidate sourcing techniques.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to manage multiple job requisitions and candidate pools.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally for recruiting events.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.