|Employment Type:||Full Time|
PROJECT MANAGER of an architectural team responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
- Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications, and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Prepare presentations and produce documents through to the construction phase.
- Compiles materials associated with the development of the Project (i.e. material samples and specifications).
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Manages during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Provides support to office team and management staff. - Communicate with clients and contractors as required.
- Coordinate with project-related sub-consultants.
- Strong knowledge of FL Building Codes.
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, and expansion required.
- 7 years experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge and experience required, strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and able to multi-task.
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (2Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio.
- BIM / Revit knowledge and experience