Lead Designer | Project Manager
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Zyscovich Architects is in search of a Sr. Architectural Designer to join our team. If you feel you meet the qualifications, please apply.
- Initiate and designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals.
- Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools (such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Works with Project Manager and Project Architect to prepare presentations and produce documents through to the construction phase.
- Works collaboratively with NY office staff and other satellite offices.
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assists during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples in alignment with design goals.
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods.
- Understanding of building tectonics and applicable codes.
- Strong design and graphic skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign desired.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized. Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge with Academic projects a plus
- NYC School Construction Authority (SCA) experience a plus.
- Bachelors in Architecture
- 7+ years’ experience
- New York/Tri-State Area resident preferred
Must upload resume and portfolio/ work samples for consideration.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.