Sr. Project Manager
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Zyscovich is searching for a seasoned Project Manager responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases. The perfect candidate will be able to control any number of projects at various stages of work. If you feel you can contribute to our highly innovative and diverse team of professional, please apply!
- Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Prepare presentations and produce documents through to the construction phase.
- Works collaboratively with NY office staff and other satellite offices.
- Compiles materials associated with the development of the Project (i.e. material samples and specifications).
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Manages during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Provides support to office team and management staff.
- Communicate with clients and contractors as required.
- Coordinate with project-related sub-consultants.
- Strong high rise residential experience.
- Strong knowledge of NYC Building Codes.
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, and expansion required.
- 10 - 12 years of experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge and experience required, strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- New York/Tri-State Area resident preferred
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (2Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience with NYC School Construction Authority (SCA) and midrise residential in all phases with technical expertise and experience on large scale capital improvement projects.
- BIM / Revit knowledge and experience
- Registered Architect