|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT ZYSCOVICH ARCHITECTS
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, Bogota and Tobago. Zyscovich's 40-year portfolio includes aviation, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities. For additional information on Zyscovich and its diverse project expertise, please visit the website at www.zyscovich.com.
- Work collaboratively with the PM in developing creative design concepts.
- Prepare presentations and design drawings (individually or with staff).
- Analyze client concerns and develops programmatic or architectural solutions.
- Be responsible for technical development of project.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the production of design and construction drawings.
- Coordinate production work according to established standards, methods, and procedures.
- Coordinate design, drafting and specifications produced by others in the team.
- Assist PM in determining project man-hours and schedule for the production of the work throughout the
- various phases.
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the project team.
- Develops, modifies and reviews production drawings and construction documents.
- Be responsible for the daily supervision of design and technical development of projects.
- Keep design support team productive and efficient.
- Manage consultant team.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations regarding designs, plans, and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods.
- Strong knowledge of construction drawing standards, and code compliance.
- Strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. Knowledge in 3D programs (Sketchup, Max, Rhino), and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized. Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.