Sr. Interior Architect
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Bogota. Zyscovich's 40-year portfolio includes aviation, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities.
The Senior Interior Architect will work in the interior architecture studio on various size and type projects, providing design leadership by giving clients an excellent service both on design and delivery, continually provide design solutions, improving design quality, represent Zyscovich interior architecture design to clients and the design community, mentoring designers in their careers and working profitably for the firm.
- Interaction with clients, meetings and presentations.
- Develop Programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production.
- Leading and monitoring design team.
- Developing and responsible for projects budgets.
- Coordination with technical team, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Produce finish, furniture and equipment specifications for interior spaces as well and adjacent exterior spaces.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- 7+ years professional experience including proven track record of leading the interior architecture design of projects such as, workspace, hospitality, institutional, commercial, retail or mixed-use projects.
- B/M or foreign equivalent, Architecture or Interior Design licensed-NCIDQ
- Must understand trends, construction methods, finishes and furniture specifications and purchasing, as well as construction administration.
- Possess a high level of visual and verbal communication skills and a high level of freehand and rendering skills.
- Creative individual that is inspired by progressive, modern art and design.
- Adaptable to working in a high energy, quick thinking environment
- Have the ability to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership.
- Strong graphic and visualization skills, be capable of using 2D/3D software, including AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up, PhotoShop, In Design, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules, budgets and building/spaces lifecycles.
Please submit work samples along with your resume and cover letter.