ABOUT ZYSCOVICH ARCHITECTS
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Bogota. Zyscovich's 40-year portfolio includes aviation, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities.
Part of an architectural team responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
- Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Works with Project Manager and Project Architect to prepare presentations and produce documents through to the construction phase.
- Works collaboratively with NY office staff and other satellite offices.
- Assists in the compiling of materials associated with the development of the Project (i.e. material samples and specifications).
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assists during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Provides support to architects and management staff.
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- Strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self starter, able to work indenpendently and able to multi-task.
- New York/Tri-State Area resident preferred
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (2Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio.