|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Zyscovich Architects is in search of an Architectural Designer with 5+ years of experiene to join our team. If you feel you meet the qualifications, please apply.
- Initiate and designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals.
- Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools (such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Works with the Principals, Director of Design and Project Managers to prepare presentations, design, and produce documents through to the construction documents phase.
- Works collaboratively with office staff and other satellite offices.
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assists during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples in alignment with design goals.
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods.
- Understanding of building tectonics and applicable codes.
- Strong design and graphic skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign desired.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized. Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge with Academic projects a plus.
- Bachleros in Architecture
- 5+ years experience